About The Book
Over $1,000 in Casino Coupons!
To see a list of coupons, click HERE
American Casino Guide - 2014 Edition
The American Casino Guide has been published annually since 1992 and is the most comprehensive book available for information on all U.S. casinos including all casino/resorts, riverboats and Indian casinos.
The 2014 edition of the guide contains 496 pages of detailed information on every U.S. casino, plus it includes more than $1,000 in valuable casino coupon offers!
What kind of information does it give?
- You'll get every casino's toll-free telephone number!
- You'll get informative maps of 41 states showing where each casino is located plus detailed maps of Atlantic City, Las Vegas, Reno/Sparks, Tunica and Biloxi!
- You'll have a comprehensive listing of the number of rooms and suites at each resort and their prices.
- You'll get detailed stories on which casino games offer you the best odds and how slots and video poker machines work!
- You'll get four charts that show you the expert strategy for playing blackjack, plus four more charts that show you how to use the proper strategies on video poker machines!
- You'll also learn how to take advantage of casino promotions!
What kind of coupons are in the book?
There are 216 coupons in the book that can save you more than $1,000 at some the best known casinos in the country including: Harrah's, Stations, Caesars, Flamingo, Riviera, Coast, The Palms, Tropicana and many more!
Offers include: Free shows, Free buffets, Free slot play, Free hotel rooms, Free match play money, Free drinks, great discounts and more!
For a detailed list of all coupons: click here
How Do You Order The Book?
The 2014 edition of the American Casino Guide retails for $18.95 but it can be purchased directly from us through this website for $12.95 (plus $4.50 postage) and charged to your Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
Gambler's General Store
808 S Main St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
8363 W Sunset Road Ste 250
Las Vegas, NV 89113-2095
3665 S Procyon Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103
810 S Commerce Street
Las Vegas NV 89106
The book is available in most major bookstores. When you call your favorite bookstore to inquire about the book just ask for ISBN# 978-1-883768-23-2 to see if they have it in stock. ISBN is short for International Standard Book Number and it is used by bookstores to identify books.