About The Book
Over $1,000 in Casino Coupons!
To see a list of coupons, click HERE
American Casino Guide - 2016 Edition
The American Casino Guide has been published annually since 1992 and is the most comprehensive book available for information on all U.S. casinos including all casino/resorts, riverboats and Indian casinos.
The 2016 edition of the guide contains 496 pages of detailed information on every U.S. casino, plus it includes more than $1,000 in valuable casino coupon offers!
What kind of information does it give?
- You'll get every casino's toll-free telephone number!
- You'll get informative maps of 41 states showing where each casino is located plus detailed maps of Atlantic City, Las Vegas, Reno/Sparks, Tunica and Biloxi!
- You'll have a comprehensive listing of the number of rooms and suites at each resort and their prices.
- You'll get detailed stories on which casino games offer you the best odds and how slots and video poker machines work!
- You'll get four charts that show you the expert strategy for playing blackjack, plus four more charts that show you how to use the proper strategies on video poker machines!
- You'll also learn how to take advantage of casino promotions!
What kind of coupons are in the book?
There are 207 coupons in the book that can save you more than $1,000 at some the best known casinos in the country including: Harrah's, Stations Casinos, Caesars, Flamingo, Planet Hollywood, Coast Casinos, The Palms, The Rio and many more!
Offers include: Free shows, Free buffets, Free slot play, Free hotel rooms, Free match play money, Free drinks, great discounts and more!
Click to see the 2016 American Casino Guide coupons list
How Do You Order The Book?
The 2016 edition of the American Casino Guide retails for $18.95 but it can be purchased directly from us through this website for $13.49 (plus $4.50 postage) and charged to your Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
Gambler's General Store
808 S Main St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
575 Symphony Park Ave Suite-100
Las Vegas, NV 89106
3665 S Procyon Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103
810 S Commerce Street
Las Vegas NV 89106
The book is available in most major bookstores. When you call your favorite bookstore to inquire about the book just ask for ISBN# 978-1-883768-25-6 to see if they have it in stock. ISBN is short for International Standard Book Number and it is used by bookstores to identify books.