About the Book
- Last Updated on 15 January 2013
- Published Date
Over $1,000 in Casino Coupons!
To see a list of coupons, click HERE
American Casino Guide - 2013 Edition
The American Casino Guide has been published annually since 1992 and is the most comprehensive book available for information on all U.S. casinos including all casino/resorts, riverboats and Indian casinos.
The 2013 edition of the guide contains 496 pages of detailed information on every U.S. casino, plus it includes more than $1,000 in valuable casino coupon offers!
What kind of information does it give?
- You'll get every casino's toll-free telephone number!
- You'll get informative maps of 40 states showing where each casino is located plus detailed maps of Atlantic City, Las Vegas, Reno/Sparks, Tunica and Biloxi!
- You'll have a comprehensive listing of the number of rooms and suites at each resort and their prices.
- You'll get detailed stories on which casino games offer you the best odds and how slots and video poker machines work!
- You'll get four charts that show you the expert strategy for playing blackjack, plus four more charts that show you how to use the proper strategies on video poker machines!
- You'll also learn how to take advantage of casino promotions!
What kind of coupons are in the book?
There are 203 coupons in the book that can save you more than $1,000 at some the best known casinos in the country including: Harrah's, Hilton, Foxwoods, Riviera, Coast, Flamingo, Hard Rock, The Palms, Tropicana and many more!
Offers include: Free shows, Free buffets, Free slot play, Free hotel rooms, Free match play money, Free drinks, great discounts and more!
For a detailed list of all coupons: click here
How Do You Order The Book?
The 2013 edition of the American Casino Guide retails for $18.95 but it can be purchased directly from us through this website for $11.75 (plus $4.50 postage) and charged to your Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
Gambler's General Store
808 S Main St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Gambler's Book Club
5473 S. Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
671 Las Vegas Blvd. South Suite - 300
Las Vegas, NV 89119
3665 S Procyon Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 252-0655Spinetti's Gaming Supplies
810 S Commerce Street
Las Vegas NV 89106(702) 362-8767In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the book can be bought at:Atlantic City Boardwalk Information CenterLocated in Boardwalk HallBoardwalk at Mississippi AvenueAtlantic City, NJ 08401(609) 449-7100Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center
Mile Marker 3.5 Atlantic City Expressway
Atlantic City , NJ 08401
The book is available in most major bookstores. When you call your favorite bookstore to inquire about the book just ask for ISBN# 978-1-883768-22-5 to see if they have it in stock. ISBN is short for International Standard Book Number and it is used by bookstores to identify books.