Free Casino Cash Offers!
- Win Palace Casino - $55 FREE! No Deposit
- Begado Online Casino $25 FREE! No Deposit
- Loco Panda Casino - $15 FREE! No Deposit
- Grand Parker Casino - $15 FREE! No Deposit
- Casino Titan $20 FREE! No Deposit
- GoldenCherry $20 FREE! No Deposit
- Miami Club Casino $10 FREE with 200% Match
- Drake Casino 25 Free Spins
|Amenities or Hotel||2.0|
|Food & Drink||1.0|
Last updated: April 23, 2012
My family and i were traveling from Twin Falls, Idaho to Lexington,Kentucky. we thought it would be a treat to have a nice meal at Harrah's buffet, we were very disappointed. The food cost us $25.00 a person, the food was cold and mostly dry. We were seated after about 20 minutes of trying to explain to the girl who was taking our money thay it was sinple to count out a $100.00 bill. We went to get our food which was the lousiest meal i have ever eaten, in fact we left most of it. We had to wait for another 30 minutes before we were asked if we needed a drink refill, then when we went to get dessert we were told that it was all closed up and was being thrown in the garbage. It seems to me if they were getting close to time for closing up they should have explained this to us. We have better buffets and more caring waiters in our little town of Jacpot, Nevada. I will not recommend your Harrah's to anyone that asks how it was.W have been to the one in Las Vegas and it was a lot better than your's, so no we won't go back to your Harrah's.