“The enhancements to the all-new Boarding Pass represent the most monumental change in our loyalty card program since its creation and addresses all the desires we’ve heard from our guests when we asked them for a ‘wish list’ of their ideal players’ card program,” said Kevin Kelley, Chief Operating Officer for Station Casinos.
Boarding Pass enhancements include:
- Video poker and slot players will now earn points three times faster than before. Every one dollar played will equal three points when playing video poker, slots and video keno.
- The merging of three loyalty card programs into one card (Boarding Pass at Station Casinos’ properties; Amigo Card at the Fiestas and the Wild Card for the Wildfire Gaming division) with equal points earned and redeemed at all Station Casinos.
- Players may now earn cash back (One dollar in cash for every 1,000 points earned). Players’ points can also be redeemed at over 50 restaurants, 11 hotels, five bowling centers, seven movie theaters, two spas or for hundreds of concerts.
- Players will get status twice as fast with a six month cycle for both status credits and maintaining their status level. Status credits can be earned in other gaming areas including pari-mutuel waging, poker, sports book and bingo.
- Status credits can be earned throughout the casino including video poker, slot machines, video keno, table games, poker, race and sports book wagering and during bingo sessions.
New and existing members can pick up their new Boarding Pass at any Rewards Center. All points will be converted and merged into one card. New Boarding Pass card players who sign up for the card will get up to $500 in free slot play
Founded in 1976, Station Casinos LLC owns 17 properties including: Boulder Station Hotel and Casino, Fiesta Henderson Casino & Hotel, Fiesta Rancho, Green Valley Ranch Resort, Palace Station Hotel & Casino, Red Rock Resort, Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino, Sunset Station, Texas Station, Days Inn at Wild Wild West and the Wildfire Gaming division that includes Barley’s Brewery, The Greens, Gold Rush, Lake Mead Lounge, Wildfire Casino & Lanes, Wildfire Boulder and Wildfire Rancho. The Company also manages Aliante Station pursuant to a management agreement. The Company’s properties include various amenities, including numerous restaurants, entertainment venues, movie theaters, bowling and convention/banquet space, as well as traditional casino gaming offerings such as video poker, slot machines, table games, bingo and race and sports wagering.