List of Laughlin Casinos
Laughlin, Nevada is located by the Colorado River, 100 miles south of Las Vegas and directly across the river from Bullhead City, Arizona. Most Laughlin casinos are built along the banks of the Colorado River.
The city is named after Don Laughlin, who owns the Riverside Hotel & Casino and originally settled there in 1966. The area offers many water sport activities on the Colorado River as well as at nearby Lake Mojave.
Click here to see a list of Laughlin casino slot machine payback statistics.
All Laughlin casinos are open 24 hours and, unless otherwise noted, offer: slots, video poker, blackjack, craps, and roulette.
Some casinos also offer: sports book (SB), race book (RB), Spanish 21 (S21), baccarat (B), mini-baccarat (MB), pai gow (PG), poker (P), pai gow poker (PGP), Caribbean stud poker (CSP), let it ride (LIR), three-card poker (TCP), sic bo (SIC), keno (K), big 6 wheel (B6) and bingo (BG). The minimum gambling age is 21.
For Laughlin tourism information call: (800) 4-LAUGHLIN. You can also visit their website at: www.visitlaughlin.com.
Shown below is a list of all Laughlin casinos. Click on a casino name to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Aquarius Casino Resort
- Avi Resort & Casino
- Colorado Belle Hotel Casino & Microbrewery Special Coupon Offer – See Listing
- Don Laughlins Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Casino Special Coupon Offer – See Listing
- Golden Nugget Laughlin
- Harrahs Laughlin Casino & Hotel Special Coupon Offer – See Listing
- Laughlin River Lodge
- Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
- Tropicana Laughlin Special Coupon Offer – See Listing