If you’re not familiar with a podcast, it’s similar to a radio show, except that it’s a digital sound file that you can listen to at your convenience. You can listen to podcasts on your computer or on a portable digital music player.
The American Casino Guide has a monthly podcast hosted by the book’s author, Steve Bourie, who talks about topics of interest to travelers who like to visit casinos.
Whether it’s using the best gambling strategies or simply getting the best deals on travel to casinos, Steve can speak expertly on the subject. During each show, which all run about 30 minutes, Steve interviews a special guest from the world of casino travel or gambling.
- April, 2011 – VIDEO PODCAST – Answers to Common Slot Machine Questions with Syndicated Gambling Writer John Grochowski
- March, 2011 – VIDEO PODCAST -How to Get More Casino Comps with gambling author Jean “Queen of Comps” Scott
- February, 2011 – VIDEO PODCAST – How to win at blackjack (21) with gambling expert Michael “Wizard of Odds” Shackleford
- January, 2011 – VIDEO PODCAST #2 – A look at some new WMS slot machines at the Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas
- January, 2011 – VIDEO PODCAST #1 – How to Win on Slot Machines – Interview with slot machine expert Frank Legato
- December, 2010 – VIDEO PODCAST – All About Video Poker with Michael “Wizard of Odds” Shackleford
- November, 2010 – VIDEO PODCAST – All About Slot Machines with Michael “Wizard of Odds” Shackleford
- October, 2010 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Baccarat
- September, 2010 – How to have a cheap Las Vegas vacation with cheapovegas.com
- August, 2010 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Craps with Frank Scoblete
- July, 2010 – VIDEO PODCAST – Video Poker: How to Win and How it Works with Steve Bourie
- June, 2010 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Blackjack with Henry Tamburin
- May, 2010 – Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Slot Machines with Frank Legato
- April, 2010 – Setting Your Video Poker Goals with Jean Scott
- March, 2010 – Interview with Mike Aponte of the MIT Blackjack Team
- February, 2010 – The Changing Face of Video Poker with Linda Boyd
- January, 2010 – Interview with David Schwartz, Director of the Center for Gaming Research at UNLV
- December, 2009 – What’s New in Slots and Table Games with gaming writer John Grochowski
- November, 2009 – Interview with American Casino Guide author Steve Bourie
- October, 2009 – A Look at the American Casino Industry – Its Past, Present and Future with Roger Gros