If you’re not familiar with a podcast, it’s similar to a radio show, except that it’s a digital sound file that you can listen to at your convenience. You can listen to podcasts on your computer or on a portable digital music player.
The American Casino Guide has a monthly podcast hosted by the book’s author, Steve Bourie, who talks about topics of interest to travelers who like to visit casinos.
Whether it’s using the best gambling strategies or simply getting the best deals on travel to casinos, Steve can speak expertly on the subject. During each show, which all run about 30 minutes, Steve interviews a special guest from the world of casino travel or gambling.
- September, 2009 – Casino Gambling and the Law with I. Nelson Rose
- August, 2009 – Advantage Players versus the Casinos with Bill Zender
- July, 2009 – 1,000 Best Casino Gambling Secrets with Bill Burton
- June, 2009 – How to Play and Win at Caribbean Stud Poker, Let It Ride and 3-Card Poker with Henry Tamburin
- May, 2009 – The Tactics of Winning at Video Poker with Dan Paymar
- April, 2009 – Visiting Reno and Lake Tahoe
- March, 2009 – How to Get the Most For Your Money When Visiting a Casino with Jean Scott
- February, 2009 – Slot Machines – How They Work and How To Win with John Robison
- January, 2009 – New Casino Games with John Grochowski
- December, 2008 – The Best Things to See and Do in Las Vegas
- November, 2008 – Problem Gambling Awareness with Keith Whyte from the National Council on Problem Gambling
- October, 2008 – The Basics of Video Poker with Linda Boyd
- September, 2008 – Visiting Tunica, Mississippi
- August, 2008 – Blackjack Card Counting Teams with Tommy Hyland
- July, 2008 – Interview with gaming author Frank Scoblete
- June, 2008 – Getting the most out of slot clubs with Jeffrey Compton
- May, 2008 – Howard Schwartz of the Gambler’s Book Shop in Las Vegas
- April, 2008 – Visiting Atlantic City
- March, 2008 – Gambling and Taxes with Jean Scott
- February, 2008 – How to Become a Professional Gambler with Arnold Snyder