If you’re not familiar with a podcast, it’s similar to a radio show, except that it’s a digital sound file that you can listen to at your convenience. You can listen to podcasts on your computer or on a portable digital music player.
The American Casino Guide has a monthly podcast hosted by the book’s author, Steve Bourie, who talks about topics of interest to travelers who like to visit casinos.
Whether it’s using the best gambling strategies or simply getting the best deals on travel to casinos, Steve can speak expertly on the subject. During each show, which all run about 30 minutes, Steve interviews a special guest from the world of casino travel or gambling.
- January, 2008 – New casino Games with John Grochowski
- December, 2007 – An update on the Mississippi Gulf Coast Casinos
- November, 2007 – How to Choose the Best Video Poker Paytables with Jean Scott
- October, 2007 – Maximizing Comps at Blackjack with Max Rubin
- September, 2007 – Playing Craps with Larry Edell
- August, 2007 – Winning on Slot Machines with Frank Legato
- July, 2007 – Saving Money in Las Vegas with Anthony Curtis, publisher of Las Vegas Advisor Newsletter
- June, 2007 – Beatable Casino Games with “The Wizard of Odds,” Michael Shackleford
- May, 2007 – Texas Hold’em Poker with Bill Burton
- April, 2007 – Maximizing Slot Club Benefits, with Jean Scott
- March, 2007 – How to Become a Professional Video Poker Player, with Bob Dancer
- February, 2007 – Blackjack with Henry Tamburin
- January, 2007 – Video Poker with Linda Boyd
- December, 2006 – Casino Gambling with Mark Pilarski
- November, 2006 – Blackjack with Stanford Wong
- October, 2006 – Blackjack Tournaments with Ken Einiger
- September, 2006 – Slot Machine Myths with John Robison
- August, 2006 – Video Poker with Jean Scott
- July, 2006 – Slot Machines with John Grochowski
- June, 2006 – Gulf Coast Casinos with Linda Mabry