by Steve Bourie Learn more about the author read more »
NOTE: If you happen to win a jackpot of $1,200 or more in Mississippi, the casino will deduct 3% of your winnings and pay it to the Mississippi Tax Commission as a gambling tax. The tax is nonrefundable and the $1,200 threshold would also apply to any cash prizes won in casino drawings or tournaments.
For Biloxi tourism information call (800) 237-9493 or go to: www.gulfcoast.org.
Shown below is a list of all Biloxi casinos. Click on a casino name to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Special Coupon Offer - See Listing
- Boomtown Casino - Biloxi
- Golden Nugget Casino Hotel - Biloxi
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Biloxi
- Harrah's Gulf Coast
- IP Casino Resort Spa Special Coupon Offer - See Listing
- Palace Casino Resort
- Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
Shown below is a list of all Bay St. Louis casinos. Bay St. Louis is located 25 miles West of Biloxi.
Shown below is a list of Gulfport casinos. Gulfport is located 10 miles West of Biloxi.