What’s So Special about Free Spins Bonuses?
But if online casinos expect to pull in new customers, they must have something unique to offer.
This is why we are seeing so many online casinos offering players free spins as part of their welcome packages and ongoing promotions.
Our guide breaks down what exactly free spins are, how you can use them, and what’s available in America.
For more information about free spins, you can also check out IndiaSlots.com in case we missed something.
What is a Free Spins Bonus?
Free spin bonuses give you the chance to play slots games for free, but is very different from demo play.
With free spins, you can keep the money you win!
Note, there may be wagering requirements to fulfil before you can withdraw, which we’ll explain a bit further down.
How do Free Spins Bonuses Work?
Free spins are a pretty easy concept; you collect your bonus and play online slots.
In further detail, you will need to do the following:
- Online casinos will offer free spins to American players in states where online casinos are legal.
- Read our casino reviews to find the casino with the best free spins bonus in your state.
- Register an account with the casino you chose
- Complete the entry requirements for the casino bonus in question.
- Once you receive your free spins, find the game/s for which they’re valid.
- Load the game, confirm that you want to use the bonus, and play through your free spins.
- Any winnings will be credited to your account. You will need to meet any wagering requirements attached to your free spins bonus to be able to withdraw your winnings.
Why Use Free Spins?
In case playing your favourite online slots, risk-free wasn’t enough of a reason to claim free spins, we’ve listed some more below:
Play for free – Win Real Money
The most obvious reason is that you get to play without having to pay. This is especially true if you find a free spins bonus with no wagering requirement.
Any slot player knows that the main idea is to spin to win, and win real money when you do!You can win real money with your free spins bonus.
Just know that there may be limitations on the amounts you can win.
Play new games
Most free spins are for specified games.
This allows you to play online slots that you otherwise would not have.
It might end up becoming your new favorite game!
No Risk Free Spins Money
There is always an element of risk when playing any casino game, online or otherwise.
When it comes to using free spin bonuses, it’s important to fully read and understand the terms and conditions attached.
This is where you’ll find the wagering requirements, expiry date, eligible games, and so on.
Get a No Deposit Free Spins Bonus at Top US Casinos
When you obtain free spins for creating a new account at a casino and you don’t have to deposit any funds, this is called a no deposit bonus.
We recommend always taking advantage of any bonus where you get something for nothing.
Discover all types of Free Spins Available in America!
You can get different types of spin bonuses throughout your time with online slots.
There are free spins bonuses for beginners and for more experienced, regular players.
Here’s a list of the most common types of free spins you’ll find at American casinos.
1. Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
No deposit rewards may come from an online casino to attract new customers.
They allow you to win real money without making a deposit.
If you win and wish to withdraw your winnings, you’ll need to meet that casino’s wagering requirements.
Free Spins No Deposit Mobile Casino
Come casinos give special bonuses to their mobile casino players.
We can expect to see more of this as more players switch to playing via their mobile devices.
Free Spins as Part of VIP Program Bonus
You can continue to claim bonus offers from online casinos even after you’re a regular customer.
VIP and Loyalty programs give out free spins to reward clients for their use of an online casino.
You receive loyalty points for every dollar you bet.
Rewards can come in the form of free spins among other goodies.
2. Free Spins Welcome Bonus
You’ll receive your first bonus for slots through welcome bonuses as soon as you register for an online casino.
Some online casinos will offer you free spins as part of this welcome package.
3. Free Spins Match Deposit Bonus
A first deposit match bonus is the most common type of bonus you will find as part of a welcome package.
This is where every dollar you deposit in your first deposit will be matched by the casino up to a specified amount.
Oftentimes, free spins go hand-in-hand with a first deposit match bonus.
You do not usually have to opt-in to both to receive the other.
4. Free Spins Referral Bonus
Some casinos may offer free spins as a referral bonus when a friend or family member registers a new account.
The online casino will give you an account-specific URL to give to others.
Once the other person has verified their account, both the new player and yourself will be rewarded with the bonus.
5. Free Spins No Wagering Bonus – Get 200 No Wagering Free Spins at Golden Nugget
Free spins with no wagering requirements are the best kind!
This means you can just play through your free spins without having to bet any of your own money.
Golden Nugget has a great no-wagering free spins bonus where players can spin the reels on their popular Megaways slots.
Learn How You Can Claim Free Spins Bonuses
Players will have to create an account at an online casino before they can claim any free spins bonuses.
Afterward, there may be other tasks you’ll have to complete before the bonus is rewarded.
How to claim free spins
If you want to spin for free, follow these simple steps:
- Read our casino reviews to find the right one for you.
- Create an account.
- Collect any no deposit free spins bonuses on offer, or make a deposit that meets or exceeds the minimum amount required if necessary.
- Use your free spins on the slot game(s) specified in the terms and conditions.
- Claim your winnings. If there are wagering requirements, you’ll need to meet them before you can withdraw your winnings.
Where to get free spins – Get Daily Free Spins at Hard Rock Casino
Free spins are available at any legal online casino in states where online gambling is legalized. These states are currently:
Find the Best Free Spins Bonus in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Here are some of the top online casinos where you can find the best free spins bonuses.
- Golden Nugget has 200 Free Spins as part of their welcome package to new players. These spins are valid on the popular 88 Fortunes Megaways slot and come with an unbeatable 1x wagering requirement. New players can also opt-in to a first deposit match bonus of up to $1,000.
- When you create your account at Hard Rock Casino, you’ll be able to claim up to 50 Free Spins! Players will receive 10 Free Spins each day for 5 days to play on popular games like Starburst and Divine Fortune. These free spins also come with a 1x wagering requirement. New players can also choose to take advantage of a first deposit match bonus of up to $1,000.
- PartyCasino also offers new players 25 Free Spins upon registration. These spins come with no wagering requirement but can only be used on Starburst. Players can also choose to opt-in to an additional welcome bonus of a first deposit match up to $1,000.
- TwinSpires is one of the newest online casinos in America. New players can enjoy 250 Free Spins on Starburst and their first 24 hours of gameplay risk-free. These free spins come in increments of 50 for the first five days upon registration, and will expire within a 24 hour window. Each spin is valued at $0.10 each.
How to Use Free Spins Bonus
Now that you have claimed your free spins, it’s important to understand how to properly use your bonus.
To do this, you will need to know and understand all the different elements of a bonus’s terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions for a Free Spins Bonus
In this section, we will walk you through terms you will see in the terms and conditions of a bonus that you might be most unfamiliar with.
We highly encourage you to fully read all aspects of the terms and conditions before opting for any bonus.
A wagering requirement is the number of times you need to bet to withdraw winnings.
This can vary a lot – between 1x and 60x in the U.S. (with the legal casinos, at least).
So if you have a 10x wagering requirement on $10, that means you’d need to bet $100 of your own.
Then you can withdraw all winnings!
The best wagering requirement is when you see the terms “no wagering requirement” or “1x wagering requirement” as the ones at the online casinos listed above.
Unfortunately, bet sizes will be set by the casino and you won’t be able to adjust your bets as usual while playing.
This will be determined by which casino you sign up for and which games are eligible for play.
There are time limits on all bonuses.
This is how long you have to meet all requirements for your bonus to withdraw any winnings.
Time limits usually range from 3 days up to 30 days.
A win limit is the total amount you are allowed to win from your free spins bonus.
Not every casino places win limits on their bonuses, but most do.
Bonus abuse occurs when players attempt to cheat the system.
Sometimes players create multiple accounts to attempt to take advantage of the great welcome bonuses offered by online casinos.
Players that are caught doing this risk being banned from the online casino and any affiliated casino (online or land-based) for life.
In this case, it’s important to remember the old saying that “Cheaters never prosper!”
You are Now Ready to Make the Best of Your Free Spins Bonus!
As you see there are many types of free spins, and many ways you can get them.
Free spins are a great way to try a game for free with the possibility of winning some real money! You can also get them within a game’s bonus rounds.
Free spins usually come with wagering requirements and have time limits. Be sure to check your terms and conditions so you can have the best slots playing experience!