- Last Updated on 06 May 2013
- Published Date
Location: On the Colorado River, 100 miles south of Las Vegas and directly across the river from Bullhead City, Arizona.
Laughlin is named after Don Laughlin, who owns the Riverside Hotel & Casino and originally settled there in 1966. The area offers many water sport activities on the Colorado River as well as at nearby Lake Mojave.
Click here to see a list of Laughlin casino slot machine payback statistics.
All Laughlin casinos are open 24 hours and, unless otherwise noted, offer: slots, video poker, blackjack, craps, and roulette.
Some casinos also offer: sports book (SB), race book (RB), Spanish 21 (S21), baccarat (B), mini-baccarat (MB), pai gow (PG), poker (P), pai gow poker (PGP), Caribbean stud poker (CSP), let it ride (LIR), three-card poker (TCP), sic bo (SIC), keno (K), big 6 wheel (B6) and bingo (BG). The minimum gambling age is 21.
For Laughlin tourism information call: (800) 4-LAUGHLIN. You can also visit their website at: www.visitlaughlin.com.
Shown below is a list of all Laughlin casinos. Click on a casino name to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Aquarius Casino Resort
- Avi Resort & Casino
- Colorado Belle Hotel Casino & Microbrewery Special Coupon Offer - See Listing
- Don Laughlins Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Casino Special Coupon Offer - See Listing
- Golden Nugget Laughlin
- Harrahs Laughlin Casino & Hotel Special Coupon Offer - See Listing
- Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
- River Palms Resort Casino
- Tropicana Laughlin