by Steve Bourie Learn more about the author read more »
All Wisconsin casinos are located on Indian reservations.
The Tribes are not required to release information on their slot machine percentage paybacks, but according to the terms of the compact between the state and the tribes “for games not affected by player skill, such as slot machines, the machine is required to return a minimum of 80% and a maximum of 100% of the amount wagered.”
All casinos offer blackjack, slots and video poker. Some casinos also offer: craps (C), roulette (R), mini baccarat (MB), poker (P), Pai Gow Poker (PGP), let it ride (LIR), big 6 wheel (B6), bingo (BG), keno (K) and off-track betting (OTB). Unless otherwise noted, all casinos are open 24 hours and the minimum gambling age is 21 (18 for bingo).
For visitor information contact the state’s department of tourism at (800) 432-8747 or their web site at: travelwisconsin.com.
Shown below is a list of all Wisconsin casinos. Click on a casino name to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Bad River Lodge Casino
- Ho Chunk Casino and Hotel
- Ho Chunk Gaming - Black River Falls
- Ho Chunk Gaming - Nekoosa
- Ho Chunk Gaming - Tomah
- Ho Chunk Gaming - Wittenberg
- Highway 54 Casino
- IMAC Casino/Bingo
- Lake of the Torches Resort Casino
- LCO Casino, Lodge & Convention Center
- Legendary Waters Casino & Resort
- Menominee Casino Resort
- Mole Lake Casino & Lodge
- North Star Mohican Casino Resort
- Oneida Bingo & Casino
- Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- Potawatomi Carter Casino and Hotel
- St. Croix Casino Danbury
- St. Croix Casino - Hertel Express
- St. Croix Casino Turtle Lake