Biker Pigs Slot Review: Roaring Colossal Cash Jackpot!
- Progressive Jackpot's minimum win of $1.5 million could be yours!
- Filled with multipliers, wilds, scatters, and free spins features.
- Excellent RTP rate of 96.4%.
Biker Pigs slot from Bwin Party opens up a world of opportunity with its progressive Jackpot that can win you between $1.5 and $3 million. It's a 5x3 grid with 50 ways to win, while the minimum bet to grab the Colossal Cash Jackpot is a low $1.35.
Everybody can have fun trying to claim it while following the funky piglets on their bikes around the racecourse.
The game is filled with fun features such as a Pick&Click bonus game, multipliers, scatters, and free spins. The five progressive jackpots will keep you immersed in the fun theme while gunning for the big prize.
The Biker Pigs is a highly volatile bunch, and due to their rebellious nature, they'll make you wait a bit longer for the nifty features on the reels.
With excellent gameplay features and immense winning potential, you won't mind the wait.
|Top Win||$1.5 Million progressive|
Where to play Biker Pigs in America
Biker Pigs Slot Symbols and Payouts
The cartoon-style symbols are fun to follow on the five reels and 50 paylines. It's an uncomplicated game with the typical low-paying card suits nine to Ace joined by four pigs, the bike scatters, and the game logo wild.
Winning combos all form from left to right, starting at the first reel.
The game keeps the theme tight, and all you have on the reels are four biker pigs, the bike scatters, and the Biker Pigs logo wild. The card symbols count for the lower values and run from nine to Ace.
The paytable will show you how all winning combinations form on the reels and how much each symbol is worth. The biker pig with the red helmet is the most valuable piggy to catch and will pay you 500x.
The nine is the lowest bearing symbol offering 12x your total bet.
Biker Pigs Slot Min / Max bets
Biker Pigs has five progressive jackpots to spin for. To qualify for one of them, you have to place a minimum bet of USD $1.35.
There is no maximum betting amount published.
Biker Pigs Slot RTP, Volatility & Hit Frequency
These Biker Pigs are a highly volatile bunch with an average RTP of 96.4%. It leaves the house with an edge of only 3.6%.
Biker Pigs Jackpot and/or Maximum Win
Biker Pigs are part of TheBigOne progressive jackpot that offers five different prize values:
- The Blitz Jackpot
- The Quick Jackpot
- The Super Jackpot
- The Mega Jackpot
- The Colossal Jackpot
To stand a chance of triggering any of these five jackpots, you have to place a minimum wage of $1.35. As always, the higher your wager, the bigger chance you'll have of activating one of them.
When the progressive Jackpot triggers, a different screen will open up with a big wheel game of chance. The wheel changes color as you spin it, and each color represents a jackpot.
The lavender circles hold the key to the Colossal Jackpot.
Biker Pigs Slot Features
The game isn't loaded with various features as the progressive Jackpot is the main attraction. It has wilds and a scatter symbol.
Wilds, Respins, and other base game features
The Biker Pigs game logo is wild, and you'll only find it on reel one to four. It can substitute all other symbols in the game except the scatter.
It's like a Joker in a stack of cards and a firm favorite when playing slots.
There is a bonus game with multipliers during the free spins feature. You can up the multiplier up to 6x.
Biker Pigs Slot Free Spins
When you land three scatter bikes you can choose one of the bike symbols which will reveal how many free spins and multipliers you'll receive.
The highest award is 20 free spins and a 6x multiplier.
Graphics & Sound
The Biker Pigs slot has a fun theme and soundtrack. The graphics are cartoonish, but it adds to the charm of the game.
The symbols are animated whenever you win, and the colorful artwork provides an entertaining overall gameplay experience.
Other Slots to Play If You Like Biker Pigs Slot
If you enjoy this cartoon-themed slot, take a look at the Pink Panther slot from Playtech. It's a low range game filled to the brim with unique features and a fun theme.
The Family Guy slot from IGT is also worth a try with no less than eight bonus features on the reels and a whopping jackpot worth $150,000.
Biker Pigs Slot Review - Conclusion
If you're in the mood for casual fun with simple gameplay mechanics, be sure to take these piggies for a spin. If you're lucky enough, you'll get to ride into the sunset on one of the bikes with a life-changing progressive jackpot.
The cartoon theme and colorful artwork deliver a unique slot experience that's worth a ride.