Rays of Egypt Review
As a fan of slot machines, I make sure that each game passes the standard review procedure. Here’s a look at how I complete my review process of online slots:
How I tested Rays of Egypt
- Theme and paying symbols: What’s the running theme and selection of symbols used in the paytable.
- RTP and volatility: This refers to the theoretical returns of the game and the frequency of wins relative to size.
- Betting range: A look at the minimum and maximum bet you can play with the game. Also, does the slot machine offer an Autoplay option?
- Payout potential. How does the game deliver the payouts? What is the game’s maximum jackpot?
- Scatters, Wilds and Re-spins. What are the game’s special symbols, and how do the symbols work?
- Bonuses and other in–game features: A review of the game’s selection of features and bonuses that bring huge payouts.
- Bonus round. Can the players enter a bonus round? What are the rules and the expected payout?
- Bonus buy option: A look at how the Bonus buy option works in this slot machine.
- Graphics and sound: The graphics and soundtrack can add to the entertainment factor of any slot machine.
Play Rays of Egypt with the best bonus
Casino players from the US can count on generous bonuses and campaigns offered by top casinos. Before you play Rays of Egypt slot, make sure to check out our section for casino offers and promotions.
Rays of Egypt Symbols & Payouts
The Egyptian theme for slot machines is a familiar trick for many game providers. In Rays of Egypt, you have the same feel with a familiar set of Egyptian-related symbols.
If you have played a few Egyptian-themed symbols, then you’ll also find it here. There’s the Eye of Horus that’s available in three designs, the Sun symbol, and Ra.
This slot machine works using 30 fixed paylines. Winning combinations will always start from the far left, going to the right with a minimum of three symbols. This rule does not cover the winning combinations that include the two kinds of Scatters. Also, only the highest payout is paid in every winning combination.
Min/max bet, Autoplay option
In the Rays of Egypt slot, the minimum bet to play per spin is set at $1.20 with $3.20 as the maximum bet. Players can also use the Autoplay feature to set a few spins up to 500 spins in advance.
Rays of Egypt slot offers an RTP of 94.08%. This is slightly lower than the average theoretical returns of many leading online slots in US casinos.
There’s no information available about the game’s volatility. But when in one of my sessions, I managed to hit a winning combination with small win after approximately 20 spins.
Jackpot and/or maximum win
Rays of Egypt slot offers jackpot payouts courtesy of the Power Wheel Feature. There are four Jackpot Wedge Awards, with the Jumbo Award offering you up to $320 on a maximum bet. There’s also the Regal Jackpot that’s progressive.
Rays of Egypt offers a lucrative twist that promises huge jackpot potential!
This game takes your slots-spinning adventure to the next level with its five kinds of jackpots. The theoretical returns may not be attractive to some, but its progressive jackpot is worth checking out!
In Rays of Egypt, there are a few interesting features that can accompany your virtual spin on the reels. Read our summary of these features before starting the game:
Wilds, re-spins, and other features
This game is slightly different since it doesn’t rely on the standard Scatters and Wilds to generate winning combinations. Instead, there are special features and other symbols that lead you to wins.
Power Wheel Feature
This round requires 3 Power Wheel Scatters on the screen, and these will only appear on the first, third, and fifth reels. Simply click ‘Spin’ to land one of the available progressive jackpots in the game, including the Regal jackpot. If the credit wedge rests on the outer wheel, you collect the displayed award and spins the other wheel.
Re-spins and Multipliers
The inner wheel can award a random Multiplier that ranges from 2x to 4x, or it can offer a re-spin.
Bonus Wedge Awards
If it stops on the Bonus Wedge, you will spin the inner wheel to earn the Scarab Bonus.
In the Scarab bonus, the player is awarded with up to 38 initial picks. This is a highly interactive feature that lets you catch the scarab. Each scarab carries a random credit that the player can win.
Instant Stacks Feature
Players can collect payouts when landing a full stack of Instant Stacks. The Instant Stacks symbols will only appear on the second and fourth reels.
Rays of Egypt Graphics & Sound
|Optimized for Mobile
|Power Wheel Feature, Scarab Bonus, Re-spins, and Multipliers
The Egyptian theme comes alive in this fun and colorful slot machine.
I have played many Egypt-themed online slots and can say that this game works wonders, too. It sticks to the formula by offering familiar Egypt-themed visuals with an enchanting music playing in the background. Rays of Egypt slot is a great addition to the growing number of Egypt-themed slots online.
Solutions if you have some issues with a game
- If Rays of Egypt slot stops in the middle of the game, we suggest that you use the replay function.
- If this function is not enough, you can refer the issue to the casino’s Technical Support. Game malfunction voids all your plays and wins.
Rays of Egypt slot feels familiar, especially if you check its visuals and paytable. I appreciate the vendor’s use of colors, historical facts, and traditional symbols as they add to the game’s excitement. But the real entertainment begins when you start activating the features and bonuses. This Rays of Egypt slot from Spin Games impresses with its Power Wheel feature. It offers five kinds of jackpots and if you’re lucky, you win the progressive Regal jackpot!