BetMGM Jackpots Reward over $74 Million in 2023

By Raymond
Published July 27, 2023

In the first six months of 2023, BetMGM paid over $74 million in jackpots to players in America, setting it up to easily exceed the record of $104 million in 2022. 

Highlights in this Article: 

  • BetMGM Jackpots 
  • BetMGM Jackpots by State
  • Top 5 Jackpots in 2023 

As one of the most popular jackpot sites, BetMGM online casino impresses with bigger jackpots that trigger more often. In 2022, the popular casino site rewarded over $100 million in jackpot winnings, but 2023 is lining up to reach nearly $150 million. 

Featuring a vast collection of casino games, the casino includes various jackpot slots from top-rated game providers. The exclusive BetMGM jackpot collection features software from Entain, which is responsible for 41% of jackpots triggered, while jackpot titles from other developers such as Light & WonderIGT, and NetEnt account for the remaining 59%. 

Oliver Bartlett, the director of online gaming at BetMGM, said: 

“BetMGM is proud to award these big progressive jackpots to our players. Curating an engaging selection of jackpot titles is a key focus, and our progressive jackpot pools offer fantastic options to all players. We look forward to eclipsing last year’s total and raising the standard of the overall online casino experience.”

BetMGM Jackpots by State

BetMGM holds licenses in various American states, providing 100% legal and safe online casino services. It’s among the most popular casinos in the biggest iGaming states, including New JerseyPennsylvania, and Michigan

Surprisingly, Michigan currently accounts for most BetMGM jackpot winners, but the other two states are not far behind. 

  • Michigan: $27.4 Million 
  • New Jersey: $23.2 Million 
  • Pennsylvania: $18.8 Million 

Top 5 BetMGM Jackpots in 2023 

Even though Michigan appears at the top of the list for most jackpots, it claims last place for the biggest jackpot winners. 

Two players from New Jersey and another from Pennsylvania currently hold the highest jackpot records for 2023. 

DateStateSlotJackpot Won
7 Jan 2023New JerseyMGM Grand Millions$2.8 Million
6 June 2023New JerseyLuck O’ The Jackpot$2.4 Million
4 March 2023PennsylvaniaMGM Grand Millions$1.02 Million
4 April 2023PennsylvaniaFjord of Riches$1.02 Million
15 May 2023MichiganMGM Grand Millions Megaways$799,048

Stay Updated with More Jackpot News

Bookmark our news page to find out about her biggest jackpot winners and where to play in USA. Continue reading the latest land-based and online casino news with these related topics: