With so many great bonuses available at top U.S. casinos, it can sometimes be difficult to find the right deal that matches your playing style. Read through this review and see how you can use our exclusive bonus wagering calculator to your advantage, and land the best bonuses!
- What is the Bonus Wagering Calculator?
- Key Features of a Bonus Wagering Calculator
- How to Use the Bonus Casino Calculator
- Why is a Bonus Wagering Calculator Important?
- Should you claim a Casino Bonus tied to a Wager?
- Should you Ever Opt Our of a Bonus?
What is the Bonus Wagering Calculator?
An online casino bonus wagering calculator is a useful program that will provide you with valuable information about the different types of casino online bonuses offers currently available to players in the U.S.
By using wagering casino calculator, you can understand:
- How much of your money you must wager to withdraw real money wins from a casino
- How much of your money you must play to get bonus money or deposit match money
- An estimate of how much money you may win based on the casino game’s RTP.
Our exclusive online bonus wagering calculator can be used to work out different kinds of online casino bonuses.
Keep on reading our guide below to discover how to use this wagering casino calculator to your advantage when selecting your future bonuses.
The Free Bonus Money Calculator
A free bonus money calculator can be used to determine how much money you will need to wager in order to meet the wagering requirements of a particular promotion.
This calculation is based on:
- The amount of free bonus money
- The wagering requirement of that amount
For example, 888 Casino is currently giving new players an online casino no deposit bonus of $20, which carries a wagering requirement of 30x.
In order to redeem any winnings made from this free bonus money offer, you must wager at least $20 x 30 = $600.
Here are the steps to follow to use our Free Bonus Money Calculator:
- Enter the amount of bonus dollars you’d get.
- Enter the wagering requirement.
- See results.
The wagering requirements are the amount you’d need to wager to withdraw winnings.
The Deposit Match Calculator
A deposit match is a type of bonus that is generally given to players as part of their welcome bonus package. The casino will match your first deposit up to a maximum amount with a certain percentage, increasing your first deposit significantly.
A deposit match calculator will tell you:
- How much play money you will have after your deposit match
- The wagering requirement
- The theoretical win amount
Key Features of a Bonus Wagering Calculator
Before we explain how you can use our bonus wagering calculator, you must understand the different features and terms that you will come across.
What are Wagering Requirements?
Every bonus rewarded by an online casino will have a wagering requirement, which is the amount of money that must be wagered in order to withdraw any bonus winnings as real money.
Wagering or playthrough requirements are usually represented by an ‘x’ for a multiplier. For example, Golden Nugget Casino currently has a welcome bonus offer consisting of a 100% deposit match bonus up to $1,000, with a 10x wagering requirement.
In addition, it is also giving players 200 Free Spins on 88 Fortunes Megaways with a 1x wagering requirement.
In order to satisfy the two different parts of this welcome bonus offer, you must:
- Look at the Bonus amount – for match deposit bonuses, you must calculate the amount deposited plus the bonus money received, and then apply the multiplier. Therefore, for a $100 deposit, you must wager (100+100) x 10 = $2,000.
- Look at the Win amount – for free spins or free money, you must wager the amount of money won with that bonus. Therefore, for the 200 Free Spins, you must wager 1x the amount won from those free spins to cash out.
What is Game contribution?
In some cases, certain casino online promotions may have game contribution variables for their deposit match bonus.
For example, an online casino may apply a game contribution of 80% for online slots and 20% for table games such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat and so on.
Our exclusive online wagering calculator allows you to also input the game contribution percentage as outlined in the promotion terms and conditions.
What is game RTP?
Different types of online casino games carry their own RTP or Return to Player. This is a percentage of the money wagered on a casino game that will be returned to the player over time.
Below is a table containing the RTP of some of the most popular online casinos games. If you’re looking for the specific RTP of a specific online slot, baccarat variant, video poker game, or blackjack variant, you can always find these on the game information page.
|Online Casino Game||RTP|
|Online Slots||92 – 94% (low RTP slots)|
94 – 96% (average RTP slots)
96 – 99% (High RTP slots)
|Three Card Poker||97.99%|
|Video Poker||98.98 – 99.73%|
What is the Expected Theoretical Outcome from a Casino Bonus?
Our bespoke online bonus wagering calculator can also provide you with a value for the theoretical win that may be received from playing with an online casino bonus.
This theoretical value is derived from hours of simulated gameplay, which means that the actual value can be different.
In general, higher RTP games are statistically more likely to provide you with more wins than lower RTP games, but you are not guaranteed a win rate that corresponds to the game’s RTP.
The value for a theoretical win will vary depending on:
- Play money available
- Wagering requirements of that bonus
- The game contribution percentage
- The casino game’s RTP
How is the Theoretical Win calculated?
The theoretical win is a calculation of the results after these factors are compared by our custom program. For example, you deposit $100 with a 100% match and 10x wagering requirement. You play a game that contributes 100%, and your RTP is 98%:
- Play money available: $200
- Wagering requirement: 10x
- Game contribution: 100%
- The game’s RTP: 98%
So that means you’d need to wager $2,000, but if you do that all playing at a 98% win rate, your outcome would be a $180 gain. Again, this is a statistical average. You may win or lose a lot more or less.
Is the Expected Theoretical Outcome Reliable?
This value is based on the provider’s RTP, but the result received will not conform exactly to your experience.
Our online wagering casino calculator will simply give you statistically-based outcomes.
How to Use the Bonus Casino Calculator
The great news about our online casino wagering calculator is that all the variables are customizable to reflect your bonus! This is what you should do:
Free Bonus Money Calculator
- Choose your casino in the left-hand column
- See the results!
The free bonus money casino calculator will automatically input all the promo information when you select a casino.
The column on the right-hand side titled ‘Wagering Outcome’ will show all the relevant information about this bonus. This includes the total play money you can use and the amount you must wager to withdraw any winnings.
Most promotions are aimed at slots, which will generally contribute 100% to the bonus. However, we always advise you to check the bonus terms and conditions to better understand game contribution limitations.
Deposit Match Calculator
These are the steps you must take when inputting a deposit match bonus:
- Choose a ‘Casino’
- If relevant, change the ‘Wagering Type’ field to ‘Deposit + Bonus’
- Enter the ‘Deposit Amount’
- Review the ‘Deposit Match’ – the default is set to 100%, but can be changed
- Review the ‘Bonus Limit’ and ‘Wagering Requirements’ – this is automatically entered when you select an online casino, but it can be updated.
- Review the ‘Game Contribution’ rate – the default is set to 100%, but can be changed
- Enter the game RTP. You can use the table in this guide as a reference or check the exact RTP for your specific game.
- See your results!
As with the free bonus calculator options that can be used for online casino no deposit bonus offers, the following results will be displayed in the right-hand column titled ‘Wagering Outcome’
- Free Bonus Money – the amount of free money part of the casino bonus or the match amount
- Total Play Money – the combined amount of free bonus money and your deposit amount that can be used to play
- Amount to be Wagered – the amount of money that must be wagered as per offer wagering requirements
- Theoretical Win – the potential real money win from that particular bonus offer
What is a Bonus Hunter? -> “Did you know” box
Are you a U.S online casino player who calculates how much a good bonus can put you ahead of the house? Are you always on the search for a better casino welcome bonus? Then you, my friend, are a bonus hunter!
Use the Casino Bonus Calculator to grab the best deals!
You should also check out some of the best online casino no deposit bonus offers currently available in the U.S.!
Why is a Bonus Wagering Calculator Important?
No matter if you’re a newbie or a professional player, our bonus wagering calculator is a powerful tool that can help you:
- Understand the wagering requirements of online casino offers
- Compare offers from competing online casinos
- Run through theoretical winning scenarios
- Hunt for the best bonuses
- Determine whether a bonus matches your playing style
- Practice responsible gambling
With this casino calculator, you can make informed decisions about casino online bonuses and what you can actually expect from them.
There are a ton of great online casino bonuses for U.S. slot players, that range from free spins to no deposit bonus offers. In general, most slots will continue 100% to bonus offers.
For example, if a casino rewards you with $10 in bonus money, you can place 100 spins with a $0.10 bet. This translates to 100 bets, which you can compare against how much you’d need to wager to withdraw all winnings.
Table Game Players
There are many poker and blackjack lovers in America, so a casino wagering calculator can be very useful to you. This is mainly because these and other table games such as baccarat and roulette will only have a small game contribution percentage.
If you input all the bonus information and then realize that its 15% table game contribution does not make sense to you, it save you time and money.
Should you claim a Casino Bonus tied to a Wager?
Before claiming a casino online bonus in the U.S., it is important to bear two things in mind:
- Nearly every bonus has a wagering requirement attached to it, as otherwise casinos would quickly go bankrupt.
- You can opt-out of a bonus. Most casinos will first allow you to take the bonus, then you can opt-out if you don’t end up winning. But you can mostly always opt-out when you register for a bonus.
Using our U.S free money calculator shows you how much you’d need to wager to withdraw real money winnings. If the amount to wager is less than your win amount, then you’re in the black and looking at a profit!
Should You Ever Opt Out of a Bonus?
Yes, there are a few times when you should opt-out of a casino online bonus, and in most cases this is due to game contributions.
This has a great impact as it depends on a casino player’s gaming preferences. There are some general trends for online casino bonuses in the U.S.:
- Most regular slot games contribute 100% to the wagering requirement
- Jackpot and high RTP games can also contribute 100%, but not by all casinos
- Some bonuses allow wagering from video poker to contribute 100%
- Some online casinos may allow live casino games as part of wagering requirements
- Most bonuses give between 10 to 20% contribution for table games
All key information can always be found in an online casino’s terms and condition sections for promotions.
Make the most out of your U.S online casino bonus!
Casino online bonuses start you out ahead of the house and give you a great start to your gambling experience. Some offers such as online casino no deposit bonuses may let you play for free with the chance to win real money!
We also know that it is important that you to know exactly what you’re signing up for. This is why AmericanCasinoGuide.com has developed this bonus wagering calculator.
With this exclusive tool, you can now can compare bonuses from different operators and see if they match your playing preferences, so that you can find the one that’s perfect for you.
If you’re getting bonus money such as no deposit dollars or free spins, the Free Money Calculator shows you exactly how much you’d need to bet to release your winnings. And our Deposit Match Calculator is great for comparing welcome bonus packages to see which one is the most worth it.
Let us help you see which bonus is the best for your gaming style, if it covers your favorite games such as slots, poker, or blackjack, and the estimated theoretical wins you can make.
Using the Bonus Wagering Calculator is vital for managing your bankroll, making smart decisions and grabbing some great bonuses!